Welcome to SSC Quiz on “Contemporary Logistics Management”
- The quiz contains 15 questions.
- For every question, you will get 20 seconds time. If you will not select any answer within 20 seconds, that question was considered as wrong and you will be redirected to the next question.
- You cannot change your answer once you have selected the same.
- You can get your result once you will complete the quiz.
- Every person can attempt for 1 trial and if we found multiple trials, then we will disqualify the person for rewards.
Offer: This offer has been completed and no longer available.
- This quiz is completely free and will be live from 07.00 am of 15.07.2020 to 07.00 pm of 16.07.2020.
- We are happy to announce that the 1st winner will get a free seat to “Contemporary Logistics Management” – A 30 hours online certification program for 4 weeks (Every Saturday full day starting from 18.07.2020) by ExxpertSCM and the APICS certified seasoned trainer Mr PattabhiRaman
- Four Runners-up contestants will get a chance to enrol in the program with 50% discount.
- The quiz will remain live post 07.00 pm of 16.07.2020, but thereafter this offer will not be available. It will be free for playing for a new player.
- The decision of SSC will be final and binding to all and cannot be challenged.
Program Details: Please find the program brochure below.
This is a timed quiz. You will be given 20 seconds per question. Are you ready?
Which of the following is not part of the marketing channel?
Landed costs refer to:
The ownership channel consists of all parties except:
________________________ is bringing together similar stocks from different sources.
Logistics clearly contributes to _____________________ and ___________________ utility.
Logistics managers use the ____________________ approach to coordinate materials management and physical distribution in a cost-effective manner.
Which concept refers to the storage of the finished product and movement to the customer?
Every customer getting the same type and level of logistics service refers to _______________.
_____________________ refers to the removal of intermediaries between producer and consumer.
"How well a company does what it says it's going to do" represents ___________________.
The costliest logistics activity in many firms is _________________________.
Enticing customers with the promise of low-priced product, only to find that it is unavailable, but having a higher-priced substitute product readily available refers to the ____________________.
An example of ____________________ involves ordering online and then picking up at bricks-and-mortar store.
__________________________ are stores with large amounts of both floor space and product for sale.
Contemporary Logistics Management Quiz
Thank you for your participation. You weren't even close... Better Luck Next Time!!
You were very close... Carry on! Thank you for your participation. We will let you know the results on 17th July 2020.
You are Genius!
You nailed it! Thank you for your participation. We will let you know the results on 17th July 2020.
Share your Results: