In this competitive global word, everybody is talking about controlling inventory which has potential to block organizations’ blood i.e. Liquidity/cash flow. But, at the same time inventory is as important as food for an organization without which generation of products/service is not possible. Thats why it is necessary evil!!!
You may get complete details about strategic inventory management in my attached presentation here which covers
- What is Inventory?
- Why do we need Inventory?
- Cost of Inventory
- Inventory Components
- What drives Inventory?
- Bull-Whip Effect – The role of Information!!!
- Inventory Performance Measurement
- Customer Centrality – A Tight Balance
- Inventory Classification
- Inventory Planning Strategy
- Forecasting Techniques and its benefits
- Inventory Decision Issue – EOQ model
I hope it gives you all
Presentation can is available @ https://app.box.com/s/x28j820h062gkqfodf28thetviwn4l4t
Questions and suggestions are most welcome!!!